Wheelchair curling is co-ed and played in the same manner as able-bodied curling. The adaptations made to the game are that athletes throw the rocks from their chair using a delivery stick and there is no sweeping.
To learn more about wheelchair curling, watch this video.
You may also visit: ontariocurlingcouncil.com/blog/parasport for more information.
Saturday, February 9:
10:15am to 12:30pm – Oshawa Curling Club
- 10:15am – Lashbrook vs. Dean
- 10:15am – Reynen vs. Armstrong
- 10:15am – Rees vs. Bax
2:00 pm to 4:30pm – Oshawa Curling Club
- 2:00 pm – Reynen vs. Lashbrook
- 2:00 pm – Dean vs. Bax
- 2:00 pm – Rees vs. Armstrong
Sunday, February 10:
9:15am to 11:30am – Oshawa Curling Club
- 9:15am – Reynan vs. Bax
- 9:15am – Rees vs. Lashbrook
- 9:15am – Armstrong vs. Dean
1pm to 3:30pm – Oshawa Curling Club
- 1pm – Playoffs
3:45pm – Medal Ceremony